While I finish up the first entry of my “Working Through the Stack” feature, here are some things that you really do not need to know:
- The Regulators, Stephen King (Writing as Richard Bachman), 1996.
- Gun, With Occasional Music, Jonathan Lethem, 1994.
- Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Allies, Christie Golden, 2010.
- To Have and Have Not, Warner Brothers, 1944.
- The Big Sleep, Warner Brothers, 1946.
- Dark Passage, Warner Brothers, 1947.
- The A-Team, 20th Century Fox, 2010.
- The Specialist, Warner Brothers, 1994.
- Serenity Float Out (Series Issue #7), Dark Horse, 2010.
- DMZ: Friendly Fire (Volume #4, Collecting Issues #18-22), DC/Vertigo, 2008.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Commencement (Volume #1, Collecting Issues #1-6), Dark Horse, 2006.
- Pages Typed: 7
- Pages Hand-Written: 4
- Pages Edited: 12
- Blog Posts: 4
I would also like to take the opportunity to direct your attention somewhere offsite. The Outpost, is an in-development collaborative project that myself and a few others are hammering out. Most of my content there will mirror things that I post there, but our intention is to create a more comprehensive center for finding reviews and thoughts pertaining to all kinds of media. I’ll keep linking to the main page as the idea continues to evolve, and if it seems like the kind of thing that you would be interested in reading, then I would encourage you to bookmark it for future use.
In the coming days I’m going to try and institute a couple of format changes that have been suggested to me, and I’ll have my thoughts on the Bogart/Bacall box set up as well.