1.06.2011

So...

Heya, Internet. It's been a while, hasn't it? I don't want to make it sound like we broke up, but I guess we kind of did and then we just kept on using each other in entirely unproductive ways for a couple of months. I want to move beyond that though, because this is a new year and I want to try new things, and one of those new things is going back to the old things that I was doing before I lost interest in blogging, namely: blogging.

And I'm going to embrace this new attitude by falling in line with the second oldest and most time-honored of blogging traditions (vocally hating things being the first) and produce a series of lists that encapsulate what I liked in the year of 2010. In the interest of bucking tradition though I am not going to have a set number of things that I will put into each of these lists (because, honestly, it wasn't that great of a year for some things) and will be doing individual lists for books, comics, film/television, the internet, and Real Life.

So look for the first of those tomorrow, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment