1.18.2011

Unless I Don't

So the list thing kind of fell apart in a big way last week. Despite the best of intentions I didn't have the time or proper internet access in England to put those posts together. Now though, having returned, I begin preparations to move in a month and will likely be unable to post as frequently as I would otherwise like. I'm going to try to get going on those lists though, and hopefully have them coming at a steady rate starting tomorrow or this evening. I'm also going to try and find the time to do some minor site maintenance and get things up and running the way that I had always intended. Thank you for your continued patience, and please console yourselves with the fact that I can't get any worse about posting than I already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment